This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Name Is Lauren And I'm. . .

. . . an HGTV addict. . .

Yes, it's true. . . I watch HGTV more than anything else on TV. . . My remote thinks I'm cheating when I go to The Food Channel or watch the local news. . . People call me and ask what's on HGTV right now, because they know I can answer correctly every time.

It started innocently enough. . . I was looking for ideas to decorate my condo. . . It felt really good when I saw something that jumped out at me. I was able to apply things I learned and have become pretty good at color coordination. . . OOOHH!! The colors. . .

But, I started catching myself tuning in just to see what Joan Steffand could create with $500.00 in one day on "Decorating Cents". . . Watching "Divine Design" not only for the ideas, but to see how big Candice's tummy was getting while she was preggers. . . Watching "Designing for the Sexes," just to see what ugly shit Michael Payne would show people before showing them the perfect compromise. . . "Mission: Organization" just to see what filthy hell-hole they'll clean up next. . . "Designed to Sell," just to see what people let happen to their homes. . . EEWW!!. . . I watch "I Want That," because I really DO want that. . .

There may be no hope for me. . . I've got a ladder on my back. . . I need my fix. . .

Gotta run, it's time for "reDesign". . . Kenneth Brown is just cute as hell. . . .

It's a damned good thing the DIY channel is pay-per-view. . .




Posted by Lauren :: 2:28 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment