This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lauren's Changing World

I haven't posted much over the last couple of months. I've tried to keep up with comments and I've added a couple of rants, but nothing of any real substance. My job has had a lot to do with that, but there have been other things going on as well.

I started seeing a Psychologist again about 2 months ago. I needed to get some new input as to my options and decided that Rosemary (the previous Psych) wasn't the person for the job. Enter Dr. M. . . (She hates it when I call her that LOL!).

Little by little, I've been inching myself out of my self-imposed cave. We've talked extensively about who and what I am and where I want to go from here. Her insights have been a breath of fresh air. I no longer feel like I'm trapped. I know I have options and can still live my life as the person I truly am.

There have also been some other changes recently that have added to my improved outlook on my life. Can't get in to those just yet, but Lauren is beginning to feel like a whole new woman. . . Stay tuned. . . .

HUGGSS!!



Posted by Lauren :: 8:16 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment