This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Moving Forward. . .

Dear Friends. . . .

I am writing this with the idea of posting it to both my Blog and P2P. Not that it really makes any difference, but I wanted to make sure I deliver the same message to both groups and don’t use any names along the way. If some parts of this don’t make sense, you can attribute it to the group you don’t belong to. . .

The last few months have been a huge learning experience for me. I have gone back into therapy and taken a long, hard look at what I really want the rest of my life to be.

My new Therapist has been great!! She had no prior experience with Transgender issues, but was willing to listen to me and study the subject. In short, Marsha has been a breath of fresh air. She has given me insights without giving advice, and has been totally supportive of how I feel. She has let me come to my own conclusions and make my own decisions. . .

Having said that, I have made a few decisions about how I plan to live my life, at least for the near future. . . .

I now understand that my feminine traits can peacefully co-exist with my male birth gender. Who cares? I have no pressing need to live as a woman.

I do not have to dress femme to express my feminine attributes. . . I will just be ME for everyone. The package doesn’t mean a damned thing. . . I have enjoyed my femme adventures over the last couple of years and wouldn’t change a thing. But. . .

I do not have to explain myself to anyone. . . This is me, take it or leave it. . . Those who choose to accept me will get to know a very unique person. . . The others. . . They lose. . .

To all of you who have been so supportive of me along the way these last couple of years. . . I love you and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I will continue to be a member of P2P as long as I’m welcome. . . I may not post much, but those who know me best understand why I made these choices.

As for my blog. . . It will stay the same for now, but I may slowly migrate to a new home. You can rest assured that wherever I end up, I’ll still be the Motown Bitch. . .

In either case. . . My door is always open, the coffee and tea are always hot, and the love is ever-present. . . HUGGSS!! are ALWAYS free and liberally applied. . .

I love you all. . .

Lauren


Posted by Lauren :: 9:07 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment