This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Wish List

UPDATE!!!!:

Well, one of my three "may I haves" was anwered today. I WILL have a job next year. . . YAY!!!!!!!!!. . . It sounds like I may have some added duties (OH GOODY!! I hate sleep anyway. . .), but I have a job.

Thanks Carina. . . I don't generally celebrate Christian Holidays, but this one really made me think.

Santa please may I have:

1: A holiday with my family that does NOT include; racist comments, gay bashing and people getting completely bombed before dinner.

2: Some sign that I'm still going to have my job next year.

3: A new PC, because this one is going to implode any day now.


Santa, please no:

1: Any further escalation of this insane war in Iraq.

2: Any additional blows to the US auto industry.

3. Senseless violence in our cities.


I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to share your wish list.

I wish all of you peace, love and prosperity in the New Year. . .

HUGGSS!!



Posted by Lauren :: 5:42 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment