This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Sunday, December 24, 2006

HAVE YOURSELF A. . . .

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, Kwanzaa, or whatever you choose to celebrate. May your day be filled with laughter, good food and drink, great friends, family and above all, peace and love.

Please take a moment tomorrow to honor our sons, daughters, husbands, wives and friends who will be thousands of miles from home serving our country. Whether you agree with the situation or not, those men and women are away from their families to do a dirty job nobody should ever have to do.

As we approach the beginning of 2007, I wish all of my wonderful blog friends the very best in all they do. Denise, Babs, Jackiesue, Apos, Kevin, Clance, Carina, Linda, Nitwit, Donna, Patti. . I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You have become a part of my family. I can't begin to tell you how much your friendship and support means to me.

Peace, love and HUGGSS!! . . . from The Motown Bitch

BTW: Don't forget. . . Babs' birthday is this coming Sunday, 12-31. . . . Be sure to send her an appropriate greeting. . .

Love Y'all!!

Posted by Lauren :: 7:43 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment