This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Monday, February 12, 2007

The Cat Farted. . . Honest!!! . . .

. . . At least that's what I'd have told anyone coming to my door tonight.

I came home today to be nearly knocked over by a foul smell in my house when I opened the door. I knew it wasn't natural gas, but it was equally nasty. I knew it couldn't be the trash, since I never put anything in the can that could stink. So, I immediately assumed CC had been eating something he shouldn't. . . No good either, since I control his food supply and he never goes outside.

After a few minutes, it finally dawned on me that I hadn't checked the floor drains in the laundry room and furnace/water heater closet lately. . . Sure enough, both had gone dry, allowing sewer gas to back up into my house. . . EEEEWWWW!!!!! GAG!!!!!!

After dumping water and bleach down both drains, I opened all of the windows. . . Screw the fact that it's 20 degrees F outside, I was ready to toss my cookies!!!! I also lit 3 of my black cherry candles in various rooms and it's starting to smell a little better in here. . .

New addition to my weekly Outlook calendar. . . "Add water to floor drains. . ."

I hate Mondays!!!!

HUGGSS!!


Posted by Lauren :: 6:25 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment