This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Friday, November 17, 2006

Having A Bad Day?

This little ditty was big here in Motown about 20 years ago. A local morning drive radio team used to play it every morning at 7:45 AM, while I was on my daily one hour commute. After all these years, I finally found it and wanted to share with all of you. I laughed as hard tonight hearing it as I did 20 years ago. . . Go ahead and click on the link, you know you want to. . . .

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4591108324303185169&q=half+life&pl=false


I feel much better now. . . .

HUGGSS!!

BTW: The song was originally recorded by "The Fools" in 1985. I have no idea who set the music to the rather macabre slide show (other than the fleeting credit to "kirby"), but it all fits pretty well. . .



Posted by Lauren :: 8:46 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment