This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Can Ya Feel The Love???

Well, maybe we got through to a few people after all. Since our community meeting, I've had 10 calls from people thanking us for what we are doing or apologizing for the individuals who acted like a total horse's ass. . .

I had two other calls from people who think I'm a total horse's ass. . . Guess I should be happy they were moved to at least call. I think a good movement was exactly what they needed in the first place. . . I also got a chuckle when a little old man I asked to be quiet in the meeting drove past me on my walk this morning and flipped me off. . . I'm sorry sir, but I'm pretty sure yours hasn't pointed in that direction in quite some time, but thank you for the thought anyway. . .

I can only imagine what will happen when the next newsletter goes out in a week or so. I haven't heard from anyone who was too busy to attend the meeting. There should be a few laughs in that too. . . Those folks go on my; "Ya don't get to bitch if ya didn't attend" list. . .

The one truth about community service is: "If some people aren't pissed off at ya, you aint doin' it right."

Get out and VOTE Tuesday. . . Then ya can bitch all ya want. . . I know I will!!! LOL!!!

HUGGSS!!


Posted by Lauren :: 6:10 PM :: 8 comments

Post a Comment