This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Rules Don't Apply To Me. . .

. . . Because my personal needs are more important than everyone elses' needs. I'm special. . . I can't be held to the same standard as others, because that would be unfair. . . To me. . .
Rules are for everyone else. Rules are for people who don't think the way I do. Rules are for people who are such stupid sheep they are willing to follow them. . .

That seems to be the attitude of far too many people these days. I don't know whether to laugh, cry, scream or just go out and beat a homeless person with a crowbar. . . I'm pretty sure I won't select option 4.

Yes, last night my partner and I hosted our first community meeting since we were elected last summer. We spent countless hours of our own time looking at the the community rules and other issues that affected everyone and addressed those. . .

Now my partner and I understand why nobody else wanted the job. . . You can't please ANYBODY!!!. . . And we don't give a flyin' FUCK!!! . . . You elected us and we are going to do the job!!! GOT THAT?!?!?! We didn't take the job to be popular!! We didn't take the job because it pays so well. . . Because we do it FREE!! We took the job because it needs to be done. . . DIPSHIT!!

We talked for over an hour tonight and we're more determined than ever to make this work. . . And we will. . . Because we are the two most determined BITCHES on the face of the earth! . . .

Sometimes ya have to piss people off just to get them to pay attention. . .

We're pretty good at that already. . .

When I grow up I wanna be Yellowdog Granny!!!!

Love y'all!!!
Posted by Lauren :: 9:40 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment