This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Bank of America - A Rant!!!

I got a call from some guy tonight who did a very poor job of identifying himself, telling me that my last payment to BoA had been rejected by my bank as an unkown account. Bad to the extent that I hung up on him thinking he was trying to jack my identity.

I went online to find that I was locked out of my account because I was delinquent. . . OK, sure that makes A LOT OF SENSE!!!. . .NOT!!

I spent the next 2 1/2 hours talking to incompetent morons, in between being put on hold for 15 minutes at a time. They changed my logon ID, password, account number, shoe size, phone number, my Mother's maiden name, my Father's Draft Board status (He's 77). . . and my Sister's bra cup size (is there really AAAA cup?). . . Still, no access to my account. . . And they got pissy with ME because I was being "uncoopertive!!!!"

When I finally got someone on the phone who could actually get anything straight, I told her I wanted to talk to a manager that could explain why this all happened. . . She started to give me an 800 number to call. . . No, I want someone to call ME and explain WHY they employ IDIOTS!!!! WHY I wasted 2 1/2 hours of MY time trying to find ANYONE who knew what the FUCK they were doing!!!

Through all of this, I had to keep telling people to speak up so I could hear them, since they seem to think that pushing their headsets aside and mumbling will somehow make me go away so they can get back to playing Solitaire. . . ASSHOLES!!!

If I did business this way, I would be living in a cardboard box on the side of the freeway. . . (insert your favorite Yellowdog Granny "Fuck Me" quote here. . . .). . .

End of rant. . .

Posted by Lauren :: 9:21 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment