This Blog Is Officially CLOSED. . .

Sunday, October 22, 2006

One FLU Over the Cookoo's Nest

If you're a regular reader of JackieSue you're familiar with her phrase; "I feel like hammered shit." I can now report with great certainty there are AT LEAST two levels below "hammered shit" on the illness scale. The last 5 days I've been sick with the flu. I haven't been that sick in years.

I'm not sure how much weight I've lost as a result, but I put on a pair of jeans this morning I haven't been able to button in over a year. This is a weight loss program I DO NOT recommend. . .

I'm pretty much back to semi-normal today. I'm sure the two days of work I missed will come back to haunt me for at least a week. I'm not looking forward to seeing my desk tomorrow morning.

I need to get around and catch up with the rest of the Insanity Brigade. I'll try to leave a pearl of wisdom or two where I can. . . HEY!! It's better than what I've been leaving for the last few days. . . .

BTW: Get a flu shot. I was scheduled to get mine this Wednesday. . . Nice timing, HUH?

Love Y'all

HUGGSS!!
Posted by Lauren :: 7:05 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment